Friday, March 5, 2010

The French Identity

Well here I am. It's been exactly 2 months since the wheels of Continental flight 32 landed at the Charles deGaulle airport in Paris. I cannot begin to comprehend the idea that I've actually been here this long, but nonetheless here I am. I had kind of given up on blogging my experiences here, since I'm already keeping a travel journal and I AM 2 months behind here. But I was recently encouraged (or nagged) by a friend to continue writing. YOU'RE WELCOME, DAN. Anyways, I'm currently in the midst of a pretty deadly paper on the French identity. 1,500 words down, 500 to go in the next 15 hours. I'm pretty optimistic, which is more than I can say for the feelings of the French towards the burqa. But once that is done, I'm back. Hopefully I will have some wonderful tidbits of European life to share.

No comments: