Friday, December 19, 2008

Breathe In For Luck...

Oh man. I am officially done with 3/8 of my college career. This time last year I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life. This time next year, I'll be packing up to study abroad in France or Belgium. It's crazy how quickly time goes by. So I'm not going to think about it this break. I'm going to enjoy the holidays. I'm going to act like a child. Because honestly, I don't want to grow up just yet. And for starters, I'm going to do this iTunes survey, because I love them and I don't have anything to do and it is a wonderful feeling.

Directions
1) Put Your Ipod or Itunes on shuffle
2) Write the Name of the song that pops up for each question


1) My day was...
We're So Far Away, by Mae
...far away from what?
2) The weather was...
For You, by The Format
it's pretty sunny... I haven't been outside so I don't know how cold it is. I hope it's enjoyable
3) My best friend is...
Christmas Present, by The Rocket Summer
Cute song, but, not applicable. Although I still need to get a Christmas present for her...
4) The song that reminds me of today is...
Amateur Lovers, by Switchfoot
"we don't know what we're doing...let's do it again"...hmmm.
5) The last meal I had was...
The Beginning of the End, by Guster
I hope not... it was delicious though.
6) Tonight will be...
Knights of the Island Counter, by Dave Melillo
I highly doubt it.
7) The last thing I thought when I got scared was...
Faust, Midas, and Myself, by Switchfoot
Pretty applicable, seeing as the first line is "This one's about a dream I had last night..."
8) The last stranger I talked to was...
Artistic License, by The Starting Line
He did have a license, and he was pretty artistic with his dancing. He was also a door to door salesman selling "energy," and I'm pretty sure he was on crack.
9) The happiest day of my life will be...
Antonia, by Motion City Soundtrack
Haha, this makes no sense
10) I like my hobbies because...
What You Want, by The Starting Line
"I want something more than all my possessions. Something I wanna share with everybody else."
11) It's never to late to...
Only One, by Yellowcard
Truth.
12) The last thing I held was...
Bottle It Up, by Sara Bareilles
yes, or my cat...
13) The worst day of my life was...
Touchdown Turnaround (Don't Give Up On Me), by Hellogoodbye
hmm? maybe not.
14) When it rains I say...
When I Go Down, by Relient K
rain does tend to mellow me out.
15) When I go to a friend's house I...
Standard Lines, by Dashboard Confessional
According to the song, I break up with them.
16) In a cave I would most likely shout...
I Saw It On Your Keyboard, by Hellogoodbye
"Oh if only I knew the key to sing to make you mine..."
17) When I'm in a boring class I'm thinking...
Lasting Impressions, by The Starting Line
boring classes do not have lasting impressions on me
18) When I spot someone attractive I'm thinking...
Holland, by Sufjan Stevens
"Fall in love and fall apart, things will end before they start?" I think not. Love the song though...
19) If I had to create a distraction I'd most likely yell...
Maintain Conciousness, by Relient K
well. that would do it.
20) How I feel about the thing/person that annoys me the most...
The General, by Dispatch
the general does not, in fact, annoy me
21) My last homework assignment was...
X-Ray Eyes, by Guster
I did analyze many forms of media, but sadly my take home final did not involve X-ray
22) My teachers are...
On Love, In Sadness, by Jason Mraz
I hope they're not sad. Also, I'm not romantically involved with them.
23) The phrase to describe my favorite color is...
The Course of Human Life, by The Early November
I guess in the course of your life you will come across turquoise. And you will love it.
24) When I'm heartbroken, I sing...
Appreciation and the Bomb, by The Spill Canvas
"We try so hard not to die, sometimes we forget to appreciate life"
25) When I hang out with my friends I feel...
View From Heaven, by Yellowcard
only one friend reminds me of this song
26) When I'm craving something I am...
Gone Daddy Gone, by Gnarls Barkley
hahahaha
27) At a party I'd most likely...
Space, by Something Corporate
actually, I would rather not be alone at parties.
28) The last CD I listened to was completely...
Connect The Dots, by The Spill Canvas
the last CD I listened to was the newest Coldplay the CD. And actually, I like how all the songs connected to each other and flowed so well
29) The last movie I watched was...
The Lights and Buzz, by Jack's Mannequin
"And this life has been no holiday, a complicated situation." That would actually describe the plot of Nothing Like the Holidays pretty well. But I still didn't enjoy the movie.
30) When I accomplish something I feel...
The Shade of Poison Trees, by Dashboard Confessional
True. I relax in the "shade," but usually there's something else I need to accomplish next, so it's not real relaxation.
31) When I am cold I feel...
Last Straw, by Jack's Mannequin
pretty true
32) When I am warm I feel...
White Daisy Passing, by Rocky Votolato
it depends. If I'm warm after being in the cold for a long time, yes. but usually when I'm too warm I get annoyed
33) My favorite store looks...
The Guide, by Borne
The guide to my ultimate shopping experience!
34) People judge me by...
Lapdance, by N.E.R.D.
hahahahaha. of all the songs that could possibly come up. but no...
35) When I am upset I...
Money Maker, by Ludacris
Actually, I don't "shake my money maker like somebody bout to pay ya" when I am upset. I do, however, "don't worry bout them haters keep your nose up in the air"
36) When I arrive to see someone they always say...
Hallelujah, by Rufus Wainwright
That would be odd
37) Don't even think about saying...
The One I'm Waiting For, by Relient K
no, you're more than welcome to say that.
38) I'm just a...
Bury Me, by Guster
please don't, I'm alive.
39) The city lights are...
All I Have, by The Rocket Summer
I hope I have more. They are pretty sweet though.
40) The phrase to describe my last relationship was...
Treasures, by The Rocket Summer
I don't know, but we did enjoy the rocket summer
41) I don't...
Breathe In Breathe Out, by Mat Kearney
Actually, I do.
42) My computer is so...
(Nothing But) Flowers, by Guster
no, it's just like other computers, except it hates me.
43) I think people think of me as...
21 and Invincible, by Something Corporate
Well I'm 19, and far from invincible, but sure!
44) When I am bored I tend to...
White Lines & Red Lights, by Between the Trees
sadly no...

oh man. that felt good. I have too much time on my hands.

No comments: