Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Je Ne Sais Pas Which Language to Think in Anymore!

For those of you who do not speak French...je ne sais pas means I don't know. And in the next two weeks, I'm guessing that I will be saying "je ne sais pas" a lot - in French and English. I needed Thanksgiving to go home for a while and relax. But seriously, the break was such a tease. I managed to ignore all of my schoolwork from home and now I'm faced with 2 papers due this week, along with 5 tests next week. Procrastination has become my best friend. On the plus side, I did finally type out a whole page and a half of my first paper... due Thursday...only six pages to go! I shouldn't complain - I've known about the papers for over a month, but still. I've been back in school for two days and I already need a break. Ugh... back to papers.

No comments: