Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmastime...

It's nice to be done with papers for the semester. All I have left are finals and then I get to go HOME! But even though it will be an excellent break, it also means that I'm getting closer and closer to being done with college, and that's scary. Next semester, I'll be officially declaring my major (international politics/pre-law)? I'm only 19... how am I supposed to know what I want to do with the rest of my life? And why should anyone have to worry about it during such an amazing time of the year? I love Christmastime. Everyone's happy, everything's decorated, and all the problems that we all have to face sooner or later disappear for a while. What more could you ask for? I mean yeah, the economy's not doing too well and there's still fighting going on, but no one said it was a perfect world. Nonetheless, I think there's a lot to be thankful for. So before the stress of finals hits me, I'm going to sit back, relax, and enjoy the end of what has been a crazy, at times hectic, amazing year of experience.

No comments: